POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : US Brig Niagra WIP - 2 (144k) : Re: US Brig Niagra WIP - 2 (144k) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: US Brig Niagra WIP - 2 (144k)
From: Felbrigg
Date: 15 Apr 2004 04:32:15
Message: <407e488f@news.povray.org>
Nice.

Was this Brig really steered with a Tiller, as it appears in the model.
That amount of sail would put a fearful amount on stress of the guy
steering.

I'm not expert on cordage, but, I cant make out any ropes for drawing the
spars round.

I havn't been able to see any anchors in either of your posts.  Are they
coming?

You might want to have a darker coloured sail option, for the winter/bad
weather sails.

Is this really a 16 gun Brig!  What size of gun would this carry?  I'd also
love to know if there will be any cannons on this model, it looking so
splendid.